Tuesday 13 July 2010

Assignment 2 One Acre.

Finished this assignment and am very pleased with the results, put all the shots I've produced on my flickr page so feel free to have a look. What i chose to do was to experiment more with HDR photography while using the one acre principle set out in the assignment brief. This gave me the chance to see what the limitations are with using this process while also completing the assignment to a good standard.



Just to explain some point my tutor raised in his report, he asked why i had chosen this particular area the reason being it was somewhere that i had spent alot of my childhood either sitting under the trees playing in the summer or sledging down the hill slop in the winter. Although it was obviously a fairly familiar place to me i hadn't visited it in a hell of a long time but i can understand his point that maybe i could of used a completely new area because with no images in your mind to begin with it could have been interesting to see what I'd have produced.