Sunday 23 May 2010

Start of a new course.

What I'm hoping to achieve with this course is to all round improve with my landscape work. I'm quiet capable of taking snap shots that anyone would be pleased with but what i really want to be able to produce is work that catches the eye and stands out more. Landscapes i tend to take at the minute seem a little flat/lack any real depth so this is something that i need to improve while I'd also like to understand better how to make use of light conditions to capture better images. As with previous courses I'd hope that it helps me to be more creative and outgoing with what i can produce, i know there are beautiful landscapes out their I've just got to find them and shot them in the right conditions. ( You'll just have to bear with me as this is the first time I've used a blog for my logbook so here i go.)